Sometimes we can’t afford to go on the extravagant date that we really want. But, fear not! There are plenty of cheap date ideas in the Prosper area that you and your significant other can enjoy without breaking the bank.
You and your significant other have been together for years. You’ve done it all from dinner dates, to hiking trips, to watching the sunset at a beach. But now you’re looking for some new ideas that won’t cost an arm and a leg but will still be memorable. Here are 10 cheap date ideas that will revive your relationship with your man!
Now you don’t have to feel guilty about spending time with each other because it won’t put a dent in your bank account.
Here are some inexpensive dates for you to try around the Prosper area:
- Walk around your downtown Prosper, Legacy West or The Star and explore new shops together!
- Go out for coffee or tea at a local cafe or restaurant that is known for its delicious drinks. We recommend going to Honeylu’s Coffee or Sugarboy Donuts.
- Visit an art gallery and discuss what you see with one another. There are countless art galleries in town and they are a cheap way to spend a romantic afternoon!
- Go to a library and browse the books
- Have a picnic in your backyard or at Frontier Park
- Watch a movie at home – rent it at Redbox or watch it on Netflix. It’s always better when you can snuggle up on the couch with your special someone, but if you want something low key this is perfect! Bonus points if you make food beforehand so afterward you can just lay there and watch TV or movies without having to worry about cooking or cleaning up afterward.
- Cook dinner together, or even just make some simple like grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Play board games like Scrabble, Monopoly, or Clue (or any other game you enjoy) – just no phones allowed
- Take an art class together – painting, drawing, pottery, etc.
- Go bowling – If neither of you has ever bowled hitting the lanes is a fun way to spend a few hours, plus it is cheap for couples on a budget! The best place to bowl near Prosper is Lakes Lanes!
You don’t need to break the bank for a date idea. If you’re looking for ways to save money on your next date, try these cheap date ideas from our blog that are sure to be fun and won’t cost much at all!
We hope you have a great time exploring these ideas and maybe even try out some of the more adventurous ones. What are your favorite cheap date ideas in the 75078 ? Which one will you be trying this week or weekend? Let us know in the comments below!