Join Terry Costa, Inc.’s dynamic team as the Bridal Department Sales Director!
Our established company, with over 25 years in the business, is seeking a driven individual to lead our growing bridal department. Work in our new facility with gorgeous finishes, equipped to bring dreams to life on a daily basis.
- Lead the bridal department in our new, state-of-the-art facility featuring breathtaking finishes.
- Bring dreams to life daily with a well-equipped workspace designed for creating magical moments.
- Manage bridal buying processes and market trips, ensuring the latest trends and styles.
- Embrace working all weekends and evenings as part of the rewarding journey in this fun-filled industry.
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills to drive sales and foster a positive team environment.
- Enjoy competitive pay with the potential for monthly bonuses, offering the opportunity for a six-figure income.
- Health insurance offered.
About Terry Costa, Inc.:
- A trusted name in the industry for over 25 years, Terry Costa, Inc. is privately female-owned.
- Our executive team boasts ten-plus years of experience, providing a solid foundation for success.
- Possesses a strong sales background with a proven track record of success.
- Flexible availability, including nights and weekends, to meet the demands of the industry.
- Outgoing personality, physically able, and ready to commit to a fulfilling and dynamic roles.
- Ready to develop our sales team to their full potential.
- Able to run department as their own store, completely overseeing sales, staff management and buying.
* At least two years experience in the bridal industry in retail or wholesale side
*. Needs to have track record of holding a job down for at least two years.
*. Needs to be a self starter and motivated to reach sales goals.
*. Enjoy being active and engaged this customers and team on the sales floor 95% of the time.
Embark on a fulfilling career with us and be part of a company that values touching lives, developing people, and creating magical moments every day.