If you live in Prosper and need a little bit of fun on your day off, we’ve compiled our favorite fishing spots for you to try out.
Fishing in Prosper Texas is an activity that everyone can enjoy and takes your mind off of everyday life. With lots of lakes and rivers in Collin and Denton, it’s easy to find the right spot for you! Fishing is an activity that can be enjoyed with friends or family members of any age – just make sure to have a current license for 2021!
Below are some of the most popular places to fish in Prosper:
- The Trinity River at the I-35 bridge (near Southside Blvd)
- Dogwood Park Lake near TPC Golf Course (just south of US 380)
- Lake Lewisville by Joe Pool Dam (off Hwy 121)
- Lake Ray Roberts Lake State Park
- Towne Lake Park in Irving
- Hidden Cove Park on Lake Lewisville
- Shawnee Park in Plano
Join Our Community
Want to stay up to date on all the local news and trends in Prosper?
Join our local community of more than 10,000 people